A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT: CUBA!

In fact, I don’t too excite for travel to any country. I thought in many places, like Russia, England or France, because their culture and language interest me. Also, this idea colonialist is always present.



However, until now I don’t thought in Latin America. At that moment, I remember my wish for visit Cuba.

I’m not sure why I would like visit Cuba. Maybe for the idealization of this country in my mind. I don’t know.



The only thing I know about Cuba are some things about its history, besides its fight againts child malnutrition and illiteracy rate. I appreciate that. Also, there are many caricature and lies around this country.

In addition to visit some places of Cuba, I’ve thought about the possibility of living there. Despite knowing mucho about Cuba and my disgust for warm or tropical climates (I love winter and rain), I’d love to study communications or something related of educattion. I want to live an experience far from capitalism.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: Essay on Masculinity, Fatherhood and Feminism

Post 3: La Manchita