The Silvio's concert


In fact, I have been to two concerts in my entire life. Sometimes I envy the people who publish photos and videos about the concerts every weeks!

Pearl Jam and Silvio Rodriguez were the concerts I have been to. I think the concert of Silvio Rodriguez was the best. That’s the past year. Almost one year! I went with my friend Sebastian and my brother Javier.

Originally, my brother had invited a friend and I don’t know him and I don’t remember why he doesn’t go. 

Silvio Rodriguez is a cuban singer and he leader the Nueva Trova movement in Cuba. My favourites songs of Silvio is “Oleo de una mujer con Sombrero” and “La Maza”. I hope this old cuban men never died.

The concert was in Movistar Arena and many people arrived! I saw people with the Cuba’s flag and shouting for the revolution! It’s was fantastic.

Ultimately, I have been thinking about this concert and I don’t stop think of was very short! I didn't want it to end and it was very sad when that happened.

However, I enjoyed very much because I want for see him a long time. I remember the moment when I sing “La Maza”. It was the most beautiful of the night.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: Essay on Masculinity, Fatherhood and Feminism

Post 3: La Manchita

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT: CUBA!